Pages

Anxiously Awaiting...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Brief History of the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer:

I think we it is safe to assume that we are all familiar with the Twilight series. Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit those books have influence. The Twilight series was my first, yes that's right, it was the first complete series I read. It opened the door to fangirldom. Although I have long ago moved on, I think it is important to remember my roots. So in honor of the series that started it all for me, I present to you, A brief history of the plot of the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer (from Bella Swan’s point of view):

[SPOILERS! Beware! Do not read on from this point if you do not want to know what happens in all of the Twilight books! Seriously. You have been warned!]

Twilight: Hot albino guy from school pays attention to me...very unsettling. Hot albino guy is actually a vamp and as it turns out, he wants to eat me. Fortunately, he decides to date me instead. He gets mad when another guy tries to eat me. It’s ok we work it out.

New Moon: Because of the worse B-day party ever (where his entire hot albino vamp family tries to eat me), hot albino vamp guy breaks up with me. I get sad and go emo. Due to a misunderstanding that causes hot albino vamp guy to think I offed myself, some older, Italian, albino vamp guys want to eat me... but it’s ok we work it out. Hot albino guy and I are back on! But I worry about my friendship with a hot lycanthrope...

Eclipse: Hot albino vamp guy and hot lycanthrope want me cus I am so special. Both get mad when some girl wants to eat me. It’s ok we work it out. Hot albino guy and I decide to take our relationship to the next level: we is engaged.

Breaking Dawn: Wedding Bells and Teen Mom, vampire edition. Oh and don't worry, everything works out.

There you have it folks! The entire Twilight series in just a few sentences. Ah, fun times, fun times.

And FYI...
Upcomig Reviews:
Next Week - Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy Series, Book 1) by L.A. Weatherly
Week After Next - Matched and Crossed (Matched Series Book 1 and Book 2) by Ally Condie

THE LIST!
These Books Will Also Be Reviewed Soon!

Divergent (Book 1) 
Insurgent (Book 2)
by Veronica Roth

Delirum (Book 1) 
Pandemonium (Book 2) 
By Lauren Oliver

Obsidian (Book 1 of Lux Series)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

1 comment:

  1. HOT Albino vamp guy ahahahahaha!
    -signed midnight butterfly <3

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share--a confession perhaps--or just want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment! I love to hear from you! If you are a new follower say so and leave your link so I can follow you back! Thanks for stoping by!