Pages

Anxiously Awaiting...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

“Waiting on Wednesday”

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This “Waiting on Wednesday” post is about:

Onyx (Book two of the Lux Series)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

Release date: August 14, 2012

Onyx (Lux Series #2)

I need this book, badly. I stumbled upon Obsidian (book 1) while browsing the Barnes and Noble website and decided to give it a try. I ordered it, read it, and loved it. I have since made it a goal of mine to read all of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s books because they are just that fun and awesome. I am her new super fan and I am intent on spreading the news and letting my fellow readers know about these awesome novels. So far I have read Obsidian, Half-Blood (Covenant Book 1), and Pure (Covenant Book 2). Next up is Onyx! Two nights ago I received an email letting me know that my pre-ordered copy of Onyx was on its way! Needless to say, a happy dance immediately followed. When Onyx finally makes it home, I will, inevitably, squee, dance, and slap things, as is appropriate. The ending of Obsidian left me feeling feverish. I have a fever and the only prescription is more Daemon (and the much needed second dose can only be administered by reading Onyx)! Thankfully, Onyx and I will be united soon enough…now if only I could get my hands on a copy of Deity (book 3 of the Covenant series)!!!!

16 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by this authorr before, though I've heard amazing things about Lux and I have half-blood on my tbr shelf :)

    New follower :)

    My WOW

    And check out my giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! You are awesome! I think when you do get around to reading JLA, you will really enjoy yourself because her writing is just plain fun!Now I am off to visit your blog!:D

      Delete
  2. Loved Obsidian! Can't wait for Onyx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously!We already know Onyx is going to be good! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Obsidian but I've heard great things about the book. Enough so that I want to read it too. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out!
    Nice Pick!
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that when you read it you greatly enjoy it. Thank you so much for your comment! Will visit your blog, now!

      Delete
  4. I hate the covers.. I haven't read Obsidian yet, but I will soon :)

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I admire that you won't let your dislike of the covers keep you from reading the books! You don't judge a book by its cover! A true book lover!
      ps. thanks for stoping by and thanks for the comment!I will go check out your pick!

      Delete
  5. I really need to start this series. I have heard so much about it. Great choice : )

    My WOW and international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy reading! Off to see what pick you've made! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I could make you laugh. I will now check out what pick you made!

      Delete
  7. Since this is only your second WoW, welcome to the meme. I think it is my favorite, even though it does make my TBR longer haha. Next, fabulous choice! This book is purely made of awesome! Words cannot describe how much I truly love it. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a fun meme! Although, I should probably abstain from activities that lead to my making my list longer, as you pointed out! But hey, the heart wants what the heart wants, right? And the fact that you say it is pure awesomeness well that only makes me more excited for it!! :D

      Delete

Have something to share--a confession perhaps--or just want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment! I love to hear from you! If you are a new follower say so and leave your link so I can follow you back! Thanks for stoping by!